Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 16

Today’s meditation was focussed on “living nature”. Ever since I did my 365 Challenge I always look at my environment with fresh eyes, taking time to stop and “smell the roses” and really embracing my surroundings. I love exploring nature, especially the beach - I go as often as I can, all year round. The beach is my sanctuary, the place I go and get lost in my thoughts, it is sensory overload. The sound of the crashing waves, the smell of salt in the air, the view for miles of sand dunes and the beautiful ocean. In terms of living nature - I am beyond lucky to live on an Island where I am surrounded by nature.


Throughout our journey with Deepak we now understand that our current state of health is an impermanent snapshot – a picture we can change and improve at any time through conscious choice making and meditation. Meditation connects us to who we really are – pure consciousness and unbounded potential.  Our unlimited potential is the field of pure potentiality; the very same field nature uses to create our planets countless wonders. Anything is possible in this unified field through spirit because it is the source of all power, intelligence and infinite organizing ability. To truly experience pure potentiality, it is important that we spend time in nature. By observing nature, we can witness the orchestration of its vibrant elements, the astounding forces of life and the unity of all things.

Centering Thought:
I am an exquisite expression of nature.

Sanskrit mantra:
Om Bhavam Namah. - I am absolute existence. I am a field of all possibilities.

Mindful Moment:
Commit to spending some time in nature today. Whether you choose to be active or simply gaze at the stars in the night sky, express your heartfelt gratitude for all that nature offers you and for your place in this beautiful cosmic dance.

Interesting Links:

 

"I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars." —Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment